The PosiTest AT Verifier is ideal for checking the accuracy and operation of our PosiTest AT-A and AT-M Pull-off Adhesion Testers and is an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
The PosiTest AT Verifier and included documents allow the user to certify the accuracy of our AT-A and AT-M Adhesion Testers.
- High precision load cell and handheld smart sensor indicator
- Peak hold and real time reading display
- Bonded foil strain gages are hermetically sealed for protection against industrial environments
- Ideal for field or laboratory use
- Ready to use with PosiTest AT-A and AT-M Adhesion Testers
- Fitted with a permanent steel 20 mm loading fixture (dolly). A conversion factor is used to verify other sizes.
- Portable requires no external power source
- Comes with a Sample Certificate of Accuracy and Measurement Uncertainty Worksheet
- Certificates of Calibration showing traceability to NIST are included for both the load cell and smart sensor indicator
- One year warranty
AT-VERIFIER comes complete with load cell, smart sensor indicator, built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries with universal AC adapter, instructions, Sample Certificate of Accuracy, Measurement Uncertainty Worksheet, hard shell carrying case, two (2) Certificates of Calibration traceable to NIST, one (1) year warranty.
|Range||0 - 5,000 psi|
|Accuracy*||6.33 psi (0.044 MPa)|
* Worst case measurement system uncertainty. See included measurement uncertainty worksheet for actual uncertainty.
Note: Device displays Imperial units only.